- Park management strategies.
- The effectiveness of visitor management:
in the Park in general;
in the Parc de Vallvidrera, one of the most accessible and popular areas for visitors to the Collserola.
- An examination of visitor profiles, activities and perceptions.
- An investigation into perceptual, ecological and physical carrying capacities.
- An investigation of visitor pressure and the calculation of ecological impact.
- The influence of aspect, altitude and slope angle on natural vegetation.
- The influence of rock type on natural vegetation and farming land use.
- The relationship between valley width and tree height.
- The relationship between slope aspect and the density of pine vegetation.
- Vegetation succession from maquis to evergreen oak forest.
- The relationship between aspect, altitude and the incidence of brolla vegetation.
- The relationship between rock type and slope angle.
- Microclimate investigations:
the effect of aspect on temperature;
the effects of altitude on a valley-side microclimate;
the effect of vegetation on microclimates.