- Information to and from parents.
- Briefing evening (meet the supervisors). Brief pupils.
- Deposits/full payments by parents.
Detailed advice based upon best practice is provided in the menu on this page.
Ten booking steps
- Seek approval of the proposed visit in principle.
- Check the dates are available on our calendar and check prices online.
- Book dates provisionally online.
- Complete provisional details and pricing on our online booking form. Our online booking system automatically calculates a price. Please save a printed copy of the quote. We will reconfirm.
- Gather the necessary information for a first contact letter to parents.
- The following general information should be first given to parents:
- dates of the visit;
- visit's objectives;
- mode(s) of travel including the name of any travel company;
- details of accommodation;
- details of the activities planned and of how the assessed risks will be managed;
- approximate price;
- our cancellation policy in case of individual student withdrawals;
- the need for a valid passport, European Health Insurance Card (which
replaces the old E111 reciprocal medical treatment form), and for those pupils
whose national or immigration status require it, a visa. A European Health
Insurance Card may be applied for online at www.ehic.org.uk
or via a form from any Post Office.
- Gather the necessary information to complete your organisation's formal visit approval form.
- Book flights if necessary.
- Confirm your booking online or send us a completed booking form by fax.
- Arrange for a 15% deposit to be sent.