Hotel Arcadia Guest Rules
We would appreciate you complying with the following points for the health and safety of your group and for the convenience and comfort of the rest of the guests staying at the hotel. It is important to respect their needs for a peaceful and relaxing stay.
- Dress appropriately inside the hotel (for example with shirt and shoes).
- Please dry yourself before entering the hotel after swimming or showering.
- Please do not slam doors or behave noisily in the hotel corridors.
- It is forbidden to jump or climb from one balcony to another.
- Please dispose of litter in the bins provided.
- After using the beach, please clean yourself and your belongings of sand before entering the hotel.
- No ball games are allowed in the vicinity of the hotel.
- Please report any problems or damage in your hotel room immediately to reception to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Please look after the hotel facilities and report any damage immediately to hotel reception.
- External telephone calls can be made through the two telephones available at reception; the room telephones should not be used for this purpose.
- Please keep to the hotel restaurant eating hours. The hotel management reserve the right not to serve group members arriving more than 15 minutes late for a meal reservation.
- The hotel kitchen is a strictly restricted area with access for authorised hotel personnel only.
- Alcohol will only be served to students with the permission of the group leader.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks, including coffee must be paid for separately.
- An open credit card deposit may be required upon arrival as security against non-accidental damage by members of the group. This will be returned on departure.
If in doubt please ask at reception; the receptionist speaks English and will be pleased to assist in any way possible.
Thank you for your kind co-operation.
I agree with the above mentioned rules.
Name of group leader
Name of group: