We have a current vacancy for a part-time field studies tutor.
- Teaching experience with a degree in either Geography, Environmental Biology , Ecology, Environmental Science or a closely allied discipline.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team or independently.
- Enthusiasm and respect for the outdoor environment.
- Ability to teach evening field study follow-up classes for A level/IB students to a high standard.
A full-time position may be created for an applicant able to make a wide-ranging contribution to our non-teaching work.
|If you are interested please contact us by e-mail:|
Barcelona Field Studies Centre is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.